Shipments & Returns
We require that all firearms must be shipped, prepaid, to our Bainbridge, Georgia factory for repair. All firearms must be accompanied by a WORK ORDER. Before you ship, it is important to ensure that the firearm is unloaded, and the chamber is cleared. DO NOT EVER SHIP A LOADED GUN OR AMMUNITION. If for some reason you absolutely must ship ammunition, it is to be shipped separately and noted on your work order. Whenever possible, ship the firearm in its original box or an otherwise appropriate box. Always include an empty magazine with all pistols.
Rossi reserves the right to inspect, disassemble and function test all firearms sent to Rossi upon arrival at our factory, or anytime thereafter. We will provide a repair estimate for repairs if the repair is not covered under the applicable Limited Lifetime Warranty.
FedEx GROUND PROHIBITS THE SHIPMENT OF HANDGUNS.
Your firearm will be completely inspected by our Service Department, and the problem(s) specified in your letter will be evaluated by our trained staff. If the work needed is not covered under the terms of any applicable warranty, you will be given an actual cost quote, not an estimate. All repair work must be authorized by you, and we will not perform any work without your approval.
To expedite service within the United States of America, please note the following suggestions when returning a firearm for repair, replacement or adjustment.
- Federal law permits you to return your firearm to the manufacturer for service via common carriers. However, state and local firearms laws vary greatly; you should consult your local prosecuting attorney regarding any restrictive laws in your jurisdiction regarding your shipment or receipt of firearms. With the above in mind, it is strongly recommended that any firearm sent to us for repair be sent through a federally licensed dealer.
- All firearms must be shipped to us prepaid. WE WILL NOT ACCEPT COLLECT SHIPMENTS.
- Due to the wide variability of Federal, State and local laws, Rossi adheres to the following policy. In order to ensure full compliance with all applicable law, we will not, under any circumstance deviate from this policy. We apologize for any inconvenience this might cause, but this policy is intended to help safeguard your property and rights.
- (a)Unless Rossi is aware an address is a location where firearms are prohibited, all repaired firearms will be sent to the address from which they were shipped. If the firearm cannot be shipped to that address, it will not be shipped until a designated FFL can receive it.
- (b) Replacement firearms will be sent to the FFL of the customer’s choice.
- If your product is covered under the Limited Lifetime Warranty or is a Legacy Product you must contact Rossi to receive Warranty Service.
- Enclose a letter stating your name, address, and telephone number, as well as the serial number, caliber and barrel length of your firearm. You must also state the work required or trouble experienced. Be as specific as possible, and enclose copies of any other previous correspondence regarding the firearm. Do not simply state the firearm is defective or needs work. Other than warranty repair, all work will cost a minimum labor charge of $35.
- FIREARMS MUST BE SHIPPED UNLOADED. Double check your firearm’s chamber before shipping. If your firearm arrives loaded, we are required by law to notify Federal authorities of the receipt of a loaded firearm.
- DO NOT include custom grips, holsters, telescopic sights, or other accessories when sending a firearm to us. If replacement parts, or a replacement firearm is needed aftermarket parts may not be returned.
You may ship your UNLOADED Rossi handgun to:
BrazTech International L.C.
ATTN: Repair Department
100 Taurus Way
Bainbridge, GA 39817
If you are unsure of, or have questions about our shipping or return polices you may contact us, and we will happily answer any questions you might have.